1) We have a No cancellation policy (cancellations or failing to show are subject to no refunds).
2) There will be $30 resort fee added to all reservations.
3) Check-In is at 3 pm on arrival date and Check-Out is 11 am on date of departure.
4) There is a $15 per pet fee, per stay.
5) Please bring your Own Towels and Toiletries, as that is not provided in the cabins.
* Tips on driving direction:
Google maps will indicate after you pass Shaver Lake on 168 to make a left turn on to Big Creek Road and our suggestion would be to ignore Google maps at that time as Big Creek Road is very windy road and dirt road at some points. Our suggestion, would be stay on 168 and keep on going straight you will have to go to all the way to the end of Huntington Lake Road. You will pass the following: China Peak, Rancheria, Lakeshore Resort, Cedar Crest Resort, and thereafter various campgrounds. The address of 58730 Huntington Lake Road is closest to Lower Billy Creek Campground and once you come to 58730 please park and check-in at “The Grill” restaurant.
We know that pets are part of the family and love to vacation with their owners. No problem. There is a $15 per pet fee, per stay. However, we do have a few rules for you to follow.
- One well behaved pet is allowed per room. If you have more than one pet please let us know ahead of time to see if this arrangement will work for both parties.
- Pets must be declared at check in.
- Service animals are always allowed.
- Pets must be attended to at all times. Pets should never be left unattended in a room or vehicle.
- Guests may be asked to leave their their pet(s) become a nuisance or danger to other guests.
- Pets must be on a leash or carried outside cabins.
- When walking pets on the property, please be considerate and clean up after them.